The SimbaLux® lockbox is a professional REALTOR grade lockbox, used by many real estate agents for years and they love it. It is light weight and super easy to use that your kids will know how to use it too. Homeowners can use it to hold emergency spare keys. You can also leave your key in the lockbox for cleaning lady to access while you go out shopping. There won’t be a need to give a copy of your house key or wait around for them. Contractors or the gas company can gain access using the same convenient way.
The lockbox can be installed at the typical spot such as the front door knob or a more secure location out of sight, such as side yard/backyard water pipe, backdoor, etc. This lockbox is made of high quality Zinc Alloy that is durable and rust free. You can program the pass code easily so you can change it each time after giving it out to someone. Having 4 digits is very secure as it offers 10,000 unique pass codes so it is super secure!
The design of the lockbox focuses on the most critical features in a lockbox.
- Compatibility: Fits on standard door knobs, water pipe, railings, etc.
- Fits many keys: Fits up to 3 regular size keys to 5 smaller keys (mailbox, etc.).
- Ease of use: super easy to use. Easy to reset passcode.
- Security: able to program to 10,000 unique pass codes using 4 digits from 0 to 9.
- Light weight: easily held in one palm while the other hand handles the keys.
- One piece lockbox: hinged door to reduce extra step to install a separate front piece.
- Rust free: no worry about rain and sprinklers.
- Durability: made of top quality Zinc Alloy designed to be durable and not afraid of impact or even hammer.
- Protective shackle layer: protects both the shackle and your door handle.
- Protective backside padding: protects your door surface.
- User manual: clear instructions available to operate the lockbox and reset passcode